Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Teaching Portfolio 2020

Cover Memo

 

There are three main values/characteristics that have been constant themes in my teaching philosophy: flexibility, vulnerability, and humor. What I have found is that these three staples create classroom rapport. And, if you have a great rapport with your class, everything else seems to fall into place. 

That being said, I was hesitant about how flexibility, vulnerability, and humor would work in an online space during a pandemic. Some ideas that I used came from my teaching resource from this class, the webinar “How to Express Care with a Focus on Racial Equity,” and also Julia Cameron’s The Arist’s Way.

The pages below provide more details and examples of teaching material that I adapted or tailed for the class:


Flexibility

No comments:

Post a Comment